AD | Non-Weekly Round Up #8 w/ Jesse Draxler
AD Non-Weekly Round Up #8 with artist, Jesse Draxler, and Yoshino.
Jesse Draxler was born in rural Wisconsin, studied in Minneapolis, MN, and currently lives and works in Los Angeles, CA. A formal mixed media & inter-disciplinary artist, Draxler has exhibited extensively both domestically and internationally.
Draxler collaborates with brands including Hugo Boss, McQ Alexander McQueen, and Ferrari, with original artwork appearing in Elle, The New York Times, The New Yorker, and The Atlantic, among other publications.
- 00:00:32 - Seasons in life
- 00:07:18 - Focusing on the process instead of the resul
- 00:12:05 - The confluence of running and creativity
- 00:16:32 - Self-reflection
- 00:22:16 - Personal values
- 00:34:35 - The practical reality of art
- 00:39:53 - Creativity thorough destructio
- 00:47:56 - Jesse’s personal growth throughout the years
- 00:53:05 - Life and deat
- 00:57:09 - The importance of being conscious of one’s physical and mental healt
- 01:13:20 - Perspective shifts
- 01:26:14 - Understanding guilt
- 01:42:34 - Wrap up